About the program
It is critical for large organizations to adapt to newer processes and keep transforming their business. MGAIT’s Business Analysis program ensures that these transformations and strategies are implemented efficiently. This rigorous program is endorsed by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). The program helps the learner transform the knowledge of business and operations into expertise in business analysis. The curriculum is designed and delivered by business experts who help design courses for IIBA.
Mode of Delivery
- Instructor Lead Training (ILT) Program
- Practical learning sessions
- Online learning material
- Pre and Post assessment report to examine learning impact.
- Gain clarity on the roles served by Business Analysis
- Hands-on exposure to the commonly used tools and techniques by Analysists
- Build ability to assess and analyze business problems and propose solutions
- Get a complete grasp of the requirement life cycles – Elicit, Verify, Validate and then Track and Manage
- Program aligned to the Requirement Engineering - Body of Knowledge (REBoK) and fetches the required PDU's
- Effective monitoring of outcomes through Individual assessment report provided at the end of the program.
- 15 – 20 Days spread across 3 – 4 Months based on client requirement and modules covered
This course is suitable for
- Executives aspiring for Business Analyst career with minimum 5 – 7 years of Experience
- Organizations planning to build internal pipeline of competent Business Analysts.