- APPROVED CURRICULUM: Approved curriculum for you to successfully complete the Associate Android Developer Certification exam conducted by Google.
- GOOGLE AUTHORISED TRAINING PARTNER: We are the Authorized Android Training Partner of Google to prepare you for the Associate Android Developer Certification and a career in Android development.
- GET CERTIFIED BY GOOGLE: Associate Android Developer Certificate will be awarded after successfully completing the certification exam conducted by Google.
- EXPERT FACULTY: Classroom sessions by the best Android Faculty in the country with years of training and App development experience.
- LEARNING METHODOLOGY: Intensive classroom sessions conducted on weekends by Manipal Global Academy of Information Technology (MGAIT), including hands-on sessions supervized by expert faculty.
- PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE: Placement assistance is provided to all the learners who successfully qualify the Associate Android Developer Certification exam conducted by Google.
- CAREER PROSPECTS: A key element of the digital age is going Mobile, a critical part of SMAC revolution - this program will enable a developer to build a career around Mobile App Development.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- IT Professionals, with 1 year of programming experience, looking to build a career in Mobile App Development
- Software Engineers, with 1 year of programming experience.
- Programmers, Developers looking for great career in Android App development.
- Strengthen Android Application Development Skills
- Conversant with Android Studio to develop a variety of mobile applications
- Comprehensive knowledge on mobile application development, including advanced concepts such as Graphics, Maps, Security, Multimedia, Services, Testing and Debugging, etc.
- Train to successfully complete the Associate Android Developer Certification exam
Introduction to Android Development
Installing Android Studio and Creating Android Application
Introduction to Gradle
|Activities and Intents
Understanding Activity Lifecycle
Learning on Activity Stack and Navigation in Android Activity
Activity with Explicit Intents and Implicit Intents
User Interface Controls
Menu and Dialog
List, View and Layout
|Delightful User Experience
Defining Styles and Themes
Understanding Style Inheritance
Events and Event Management
|Data - Saving, Retrieving, Loading
Storing and Retrieving Data
Content and Content Providers
|Integration with Web Services
Introduction to Web Services
Building, Publishing and Accessing Web Services
RESTful Web Services
|Testing & Debugging
Testing UI and Android App
Using Expresso Framework
Debugging using Logcat in Android, UI Automator
Resources, Multimedia and Location Based Services
Material Design & Search
Advanced Concepts, Hardware and Multiple Form Factors
|Background Tasks and Events
Services and IPC (Inter-process Communication)
Broadcasting & Broadcast Receivers
Background processing with Handlers, AsyncTask and Loaders
|Polish and Publish
Publishing and Licensing
Security and Permission
The Program Fee for Associate Android App Development Program is Rs. 20,000.